DETROIT – Daewoo vehicles are on their way back to the U.S. market. “Realistically, I think it could still be this year,” says D. Nick Reilly, president and chief executive officer, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Ltd., of a reintroduction in the U.S.(see related story: Rebadged Daewoos for U.S. Under Study) The decision comes shortly after the last Daewoo-badged vehicles finished selling here. Some of the vehicles will be returning but sporting General Motors Corp. badges. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.