GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. has been asked by parent General Motors Corp. to develop a small-car global platform for all GM divisions, CEO Nick Reilly says. The South Korean subsidiary currently is putting the development team together. Reilly says most members will come from GMDAT. Details of a timetable were not disclosed, but Reilly says it will be available “in a few years.” Other GM units will develop their own exterior styling to suit their individual small-car marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.