South Korea’s GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. and Australia’s Holden Ltd. are forming an alliance that will see GMDAT develop and produce vehicles to be marketed in Oz under the Holden brand. In addition, Holden will sell selected GMDAT models under its own brand. Additionally, the two will partner in a new SUV for the Korean market. Holden, a General Motors Corp. subsidiary and the largest GMDAT stockholder –with a 42% share – shut down GMDAT’s Australia distribution subsidiary at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.