VIENNA – GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will extend licensing of Daewoo Matiz and Lanos production at Daewoo-FSO Motor S.A. in Poland for another two years. The deal to continue production was announced at a press conference in Warsaw today after a Polish government delegation returned from meetings with GM Daewoo in South Korea. Daewoo Matiz Originally, Daewoo-FSO Motor – and several other Daewoo plants not acquired by the new GM Daewoo Auto & Technology in 2002 – was to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.