WARREN, MI – Though the waiting lists for Saturn’s Sky and Pontiac Solstice extend into the new year, General Motors Corp.’s next compact rear-wheel drive roadster is bound for South Korea. GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will field the next model off the Compact RWD Performance Architecture, Bob Lutz, GM vice chairman-global product development, says. “GMDAT is getting one, which would be the first Korean-badged sports car ever,” Lutz tells Ward’s in an interview. “And will be for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.