GM Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. unveils its highly anticipated all-new Matiz Creative minicar in Seoul that will be sold as the Chevrolet Spark in global markets, including the U.S. “The new global mini launches as the Chevrolet Spark in Europe in the first quarter next year, followed shortly by other markets in Asia,” a GMDAT spokesman tells Ward’s. “The Spark will be produced and marketed in the U.S. in 2011.” The Matiz Creative is powered by GMDAT’s new S-TEC II 1.0L 16-valve DOHC engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.