South Korea’s GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., part of the “new” General Motors Co., is looking to the upcoming launch of the new Chevrolet Spark/Daewoo Matiz to help get back on track after 6-month deliveries through June prove to be the worst in its 7-year history. GMDAT posted a 33.9% decline in domestic sales and a 50.3% plunge in exports in the year’s first half, compared with like-2008. “There will be continuing improvement throughout the second half of 2009 and much stronger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.