GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. says it will repay in full an outstanding $1 billion loan that has been the source of tenuous negotiations for more than a year with the Korea Development Bank and other banks involved in the original syndicated transaction. The KDB and other creditors were advised of GMDAT's decision at a Dec. 1 meeting in Seoul. The parties have been negotiating the conversion of the $1 billion revolving-credit facility to a new long-term loan for the last 30 months, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.