GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is looking at land for a vehicle test track and research and development facility in South Korea’s Cheongna area, about 18 miles (29 km) from its main R&D facility in Bupyeong. Local sources in Cheongna say the No.3 Korean auto maker is looking at a parcel of land exceeding 148 acres (60 hectares) in area. A GM Daewoo spokesperson confirms the search, but says no agreement has been initiated. GM Daewoo President Nick Reilly commemorates the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.