The Daewoo Lacetti reportedly will fill the gap in GM China’s lineup for a vehicle in the burgeoning low-medium segment. GM China aims to import the Lacetti, the first new car to come out of the newly formed GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co. Ltd., on a knockdown basis via Shanghai GM Automotive Co. Ltd. Shanghai-GM, a joint venture between General Motors Corp. and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp., will assemble and sell the vehicle. The Lacetti would compete against popular ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.