GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. unveils its dramatic new SUV/coupe, the T2X, at the Seoul Motor Show. Said by GMDAT to be a "thinly disguised prototype," the new vehicle was developed with young buyers in mind.(See related story: GMDAT to Show SUV Coupe in Seoul) GM Daewoo T2X concept It features large alloy wheels, plain-Jane interior with a motorcycle-like instrument cluster and solid central spine. Although considered a coupe in design treatment, it has four doors. The rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.