General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG sign agreements with the U.S. Dept. of Energy to further the advancement of fuel-cell vehicle (FCV) development DC’s investment with the DOE totals $70 million over the next five years. The auto maker and the DOE will join forces with BP plc and Ballard Power Systems Inc. to increase public awareness about the benefits of FCVs through various outreach and education programs. DC plans to have 100 FCVs in fleet operations in the U.S. later this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.