General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler Corp. will offer their U.S. employees low-cost America Online Internet services beginning in the first quarter of 2001. In addition to AOL services, United Auto Workers members and non-union personnel will be offered Workscape Inc. capabilities permitting access from home or work to Internet portals that offer human resource tools and extensive business data, such as calendar management. The companies plan to roll out similar deals worldwide over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.