General Motors Corp. is launching the first variant of an all-new global V-6 engine family in the ’04 Cadillac CTS. The engine, now in production, will be available in the CTS late in the third quarter. It is an all-aluminum, 3.6L DOHC V-6 featuring continuously variable valve timing for both intake and exhaust valves and a raft of contemporary technical innovations. Often referred to as the “High Feature” engine family, the engine is earmarked by GM and its global affiliates for a variety ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.