MILAN, MI – It may have its hands full with delinquent pension funds, high incentives and overcapacity, but there is no shortage of new products from General Motors Corp. for 2004. The auto maker will debut more than 30 all-new or updated vehicles as ’04 or ’05 models next year. Among the highlights: the ’04 Chevy SSR sporty cross/utility vehicle, ’04 Pontiac GTO muscle car, ’05 Chevy Equinox CUV, Cadillac ’04 XLR roadster, Cadillac SRX CUV, ’04 Chevy Canyon/GMC Canyon midsize pickups ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.