LOS ANGELES – General Motors Corp.’s Saab Automobile was so anxious to show off the capabilities of its all-new 9-2X, it used the gigantic convention center here to preview the race capabilities of the compact sports sedan With the lights dimmed, stunt drivers burned rubber and fishtailed two 9-2Xs around the audience and ceiling support beams. The unveiling was unforgettable, and Saab hopes the all-wheel-drive 9-2X, due to hit U.S. and Canadian dealerships in July, will be best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.