General Motors Corp. today (Jan. 31) will officially dedicate the site of its new assembly plant under construction in Lansing, MI, while pulling the curtain back on a new production system it says will put it a step ahead of the competition. The new Lansing Grand River Assembly Plant will utilize the best lean and flexible manufacturing techniques in place at GM facilities around the world — and then go a step better — when it begins pilot production of next-generation Cadillac Cateras in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.