General Motors Corp. reaches a tentative agreement with striking United Auto Workers union members at its important cross/utility vehicle assembly plant in Delta Twp., MI, and workers at a stamping plant in Ohio withdraw a threat to walk off the job. Although union-represented employees remain on strike at GM’s Farifax, KS, plant, which produces the hot-selling Chevrolet Malibu, the easing of tensions at the other plants leads to speculation an agreement may be imminent between the UAW and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.