General Motors Corp. is reorganizing its design staff with an eye toward accelerating its global product-development push. Bryan Nesbitt, currently executive director-design for GM Europe, returns to the U.S. in a new position – vice president-design for North America. Mark Adams, director-exterior design for GM Europe, takes over as GM Europe vice president-design and will be based in Russelsheim, Germany. Keith Parkinson, currently executive director-body on frame architectures, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.