General Motors Corp. is joining forces with its joint-venture partner Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. Group to develop 10 Chinese-designed fuel-cell vehicles. The cars will be demonstrated as part of a fleet of GM Equinox and SAIC’s Shanghai-brand FCVs assigned to shuttle VIPs during the World Expo Shanghai in 2010. Nick Reilly, GM Group vice president and president of GM Asia/Pacific, announces the program at a press briefing during China’s Auto Shanghai motor show, which opened to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.