General Motors Corp. has teamed up with the National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition (NEVC) for a multi-million dollar campaign to advance the use of corn-based ethanol E85 fuel as a gasoline alternative. The non-profit NEVC and GM will promote the use of E85 for flexible fuel vehicles, which are designed to use ethanol or gasoline or a mixture of both (85% ethanol, 15% gasoline). The campaign launches in six key states, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.