The bulk of the engineering work for General Motors Corp.'s next-generation compact-car platform will be done at the auto maker's Adam Opel AG facilities in Ruesselsheim, Germany, the auto maker reveals. As recently as April, the next-generation small-car program was up for grabs between North America, Europe (Adam Opel AG) and the Asia/Pacific (GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co.) region. (See related story: GM Mulling Development Base for Next-Generation Delta) It is the second major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.