PLYMOUTH, MI – If taxpayers want proof of General Motors Corp.’s long-term viability, they need look no further than the ’10 Chevrolet Camaro, the auto maker’s chief designer says. “It says the creativity and the ingenuity of the company is strong,” says Ed Welburn, vice president-global design at GM. Production of the highly styled 4-seat sports car with segment-leading fuel efficiency officially began Monday at GM’s facility in Oshawa, ON, Canada. Shipments begin next week. Arriving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.