A marriage between Fiat Auto SpA and General Motors Corp. might be beneficial after all, according to the head of GM’s Adam Opel AG unit. Carl-Peter Forster, Opel chairman and managing director, says a possible decision by Fiat Auto to exercise the put option on its equity alliance with GM could be a blessing in disguise. Carl-Peter Forster "There are a lot of opportunities," Forster tells Reuters in an interview. He says adding Fiat to GM’s European product mix could help ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.