General Motors Corp. will extend its employee discount program through Sept. 30, the offer's third extension since June 1. Additionally, due to a depleted inventory and the booming success of the U.S. program, GM now is including many of its '06 model fullsize trucks and SUVs in the offer. Previously, the program was set to expire Sept. 6 and only included '05 models. Competitors Ford Motor Co. and Chrysler Group, both of which are offering their own employee discount schemes, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.