General Motors Corp. sold 297,481 light vehicles in February, a 2.6% drop from year-ago but a 1.5% increase year-to-date. U.S. truck sales grew 5.3% in the month and 2.6% for the year, to 184,825. Car sales of 112,656 remained relatively flat compared with January and down 13.3% from like-2005, GM says. (See related data: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group ) Despite a 1% increase in retail sales vs. year-ago, GM blames an 11% drop in fleet sales for the overall sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.