FRANKFURT - All is not well with the new premium platform currently under development in Sweden by a joint team of General Motors Corp. and Fiat Auto SpA engineers. Senior GM engineers claim Fiat is cutting back on its contribution to the project, which was developed to build a flexible front- or all-wheel-drive platform for the next-generation Alfa Romeo 156/166 and Spider/GTV, as well as the Saab 9-3 and the potential replacement for the Vauxhall Omega. Fiat's cash-flow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.