Eager to reestablish its early 20th century reputation as an ultra-premium brand, General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac Division unveils a hulking 13.6L V-16 concept engine to power an equally imposing Cadillac concept luxury car called Cadillac Sixteen. Powered by 16-cyl. engine, Cadillac Sixteen recalls GM luxury division’s grandest era. Thomas G. Stephens, group vice president for GM’s Powertrain Div., says although at this point the V-16 is nothing more than a concept, the engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.