DETROIT – Competing on their home turf here in the Motor City, the Cadillac XLR roadster and the Ford F-150 pickup won “Interior of the Year” awards, beating out an impressive list of domestic and foreign-brand competitors. Three awards for best car interior, best truck interior and “Navigation System of the Year” were presented Wednesday in ceremonies at the 11th annual Auto Interiors Show at Cobo Center here. Cadillac XLR The Cadillac XLR and Ford F-150, as well as the XLR’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.