General Motors Corp. expects to have 15,000-17,000 ’04 Malibu sedans in dealers’ hands in time for the all-new model’s mid-October launch. The new Malibu will base at $18,995 with the standard 2.2L 4-cyl. engine, GM says, including the $625 destination charge. Standard features include dual-stage airbags, air conditioning, power driver’s seat, mirrors, windows and locks and tilt/telescoping steering wheel. Malibu bases below $19,000. Prices rise to $20,995 for the up-level LS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.