BEAR MOUNTAIN, NY – Manufacturing execution is the same in every General Motors Corp. plant, regardless of where it’s located around the world, says Jamie Hresko, global quality director. “If I took you to a (GM) plant in Poland, it would be the same as a plant in Kansas City, except for language,” he says in an interview with Ward’s during a media event here. That’s the key to maintaining consistent high-quality standards wherever GM cars are produced, Hresko maintains. The auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.