CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. insiders are waffling over plans to axe the Century name from the Buick lineup two years from now. Buick Century The reason for the hesitation? The Century recently topped the list of premium midsize cars in the J.D. Power and Associates Initial Quality Study. The study measures the amount of problems that arise in the first 90 days of vehicle ownership. The Century is slated to be dropped when a replacement for the Regal bows in the ’04 model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.