General Motors Corp. this week notifies dealers it has raised the base price on about a third of its ’07 models $60-$495 in an effort to recover rising raw steel prices. The new pricing, which took effect Nov. 6, does not impact new launch vehicles, including the ’07 Saturn Aura and Vue Green Line hybrid electric vehicle, Chevrolet Silverado and Sierra light-duty pickups and Chevy Aveo5 special value trim level. Also exempt are the new Saturn Outlook and GMC Acadia cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.