CANBERRA – GM Holden Ltd. celebrates the manufacture of its 4 millionth engine for its global export partners and predicts jobs will be created in the Australian automotive industry. The auto maker has produced a range of 4- and 6-cyl. engines for export at Port Melbourne since 1981 and holds contracts in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America. GM Holden Chairman and Managing Director Denny Mooney says engine manufacturing for export and domestic markets is an important ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.