CANBERRA – GM Holden Ltd. says its domestic and imported gasoline-vehicle range complies with strict Euro 3 emissions regulations, which took effect Jan. 1. Australian legislation now requires all '06 gasoline passenger cars and light-commercial vehicles to meet Euro 3 requirements – including new standards for exhaust emissions and restrictions on fuel evaporation. Euro 2 exhaust emissions limits restricted hydrocarbon (HC) and oxides of nitrogen (NOx) emissions to 0.5 grams per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.