Australia is in shock after Peter Brock, the man who almost single-handedly created the enduring rivalry between the Holden and Ford badges, dies in a crash during a motor rally in Western Australia. “Holden management and employees today mourn the loss of Australian motor racing legend and one if its favorite sons, Peter Brock,” GM Holden Ltd. says in a statement. “Peter Brock was a fine ambassador for the Holden brand for almost 40 years as a racing car driver and tireless community ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.