GM Holden Ltd. is recalling RA Rodeo light trucks after 19 incidents of fuel flash caused by a mixture of air and fuel vapor coming into contact with static electricity built up during the filling process The auto maker says that in some of the 19 incidents people suffered minor burns. The recall involves ’03-’05 models with gasoline engines and covers about 22,000 vehicles sold in Australia and New Zealand. It does not include cab chassis models or Rodeos equipped with diesel engines. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.