MUMBAI – Following the successful July launch of its diesel-powered Chevy Beat compact car with an engine sourced from Fiat, General Motors India’s latest deal with a domestic supplier to provide diesel mills for the Chevy Tavera multi-utility vehicle launches this month. Under the agreement, the Sonalika Group will provide the auto maker with a Bharat Stage IV emissions-compliant diesel engine for the Tavera, which the auto maker is hoping will boost sales of the MUV. The monthly order ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.