DUBAI -- General Motors Corp. plans to introduce 10 new vehicle models in the Middle East during the ’02 model year, breaking all previous company records for new entries to the region. "GM has been in the Middle East for more than 50 years and, to the best of our knowledge, this is highest total of debut vehicles in any single year," says Paul Johnson, GM's regional managing director. In addition to new model introductions, many current entries have been enhanced for the ’02 model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.