BEIJING — General Motors China and Shanghai General Motors Automotive Co. Ltd. have partnered with the Chinese Olympic Committee in a four-year agreement to become the exclusive automotive sponsor for the COC. The agreement covers passenger cars, such as Shanghai GM's Buick, as well as imported GM vehicles for the Sydney Games this month, the Salt Lake City Winter Games in 2002 and the Summer Games in Athens in 2004. The deal states GM and its affiliates will be allowed to use the COC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.