GM Korea today launches the new Chevrolet Cruze5 hatchback with a media ride and drive event that includes a fleet of 30 new cars traveling a 62-mile (100-km) circuit from the National Assembly in Seoul to Paju City in the northern part of South Korea. The new entry is being produced at the auto maker’s Gunsan plant and will be available throughout Korea. Prices range from 17 million won ($15,484) for the LT version with 1.8L gas engine to 19 million won ($17,305) when equipped with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.