GM Korea, formerly known as GM Daewoo Auto & Technology, has converted its full vehicle lineup to the Chevrolet brand for the domestic market and marked the milestone with a “Big Bang” promotional event in an upscale area of Seoul. The marketing thrust includes a “revolutionary” new-vehicle warranty that is superior to all competitors, a spokesman tells Wards. The new “Chevy Care” warranty program was announced by GM Korea President and CEO Michael Arcamone at the Big Bang event, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.