SEOUL – GM Korea President and CEO Michael Arcamone says changing the company’s name from GM Daewoo Auto & Technology to GM Korea and putting the Chevrolet brand on all vehicles produced in Korea is proving to be a successful move. “We launched the Chevrolet brand in March and released the Orlando compact MPV in mid March, and in the past two or three weeks there has been a very substantial increase in sales,” he tells Ward’s at the Seoul auto show here. “The Chevrolet brand has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.