SEOUL - It's no coincidence GM Korea's concept mini roadster hybrid unveiled at the auto show here is named the Mi-ray, which means “the future” in the Korean language. The car, developed by the auto maker's newly opened advanced design studio in Seoul with help from General Motors' global design team, is a harbinger of a new hybrid minicar line that will materialize in the next couple years, sources tell Ward's. GM Korea President and CEO Michael Arcamone does not confirm this, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.