The launch of the Cadillac brand in China marks the beginning of a new phase of expansion for General Motors Corp. in what has proven to be one of its most lucrative markets. GM announced its 3-year, $3 billion expansion plan, pending government approval, and the details of its entree into the luxury car segment at a June 7 Beijing press conference held in conjunction with the Beijing auto show. Cadillac is introduced at Beijing auto show this week. The Cadillac models slated to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.