Hoping to exploit DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s decision to exit the full-size van market, General Motors Corp. will put into production during the first quarter of 2001 Chevy Express LT and GMC Savana SLT luxury 7-passenger vans, featuring a host of entertainment functions and exterior enhancements. The automaker is forecasting sales of 10,000-15,000 units annually and a price range of $34,000-$37,000. GM believes the new products will find a niche in the market as the only luxury full-size ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.