Cowger says GM may extend 24-hour test-drive program. WARREN, MI – It appears highly likely that General Motors Corp. will extend its 24 Hour Test Drive marketing program beyond late July, when it originally was supposed to expire. “We’re going to take a look at it,” Gary Cowger, president-GM North America, tells journalists at the auto maker’s Technical Center here following the dedication of a new engineering building. “We’re very seriously considering extending it.” The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.