NEW YORK — General Motors Corp. plans on having no more than three Hummer products and hopes sales of the brand will hit 140,000 to 150,000 units annually within the next 10 years, a company executive tells Ward's Automotive International. “But that's if everything goes well,” stresses Hummer Marketing Director Michael C. DiGiovanni. Other plans GM has for Hummer include adding 140 to 165 dealerships from the current 60 and exporting Hummer models to foreign markets, such as the Middle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.