Although there are no specific plans underway, General Motors Corp. is giving consideration to further expanding the role of its Holden unit outside of the markets the Australia-based company currently serves in the Middle East, South America, South Africa, Asia/Pacific and Europe, GM’s top executive tells Ward’s. "Probably not with the current generation (Holdens)," says GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner, regarding a timeline for Holden’s expansion. "But we may do it in the future. We’ve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.