WASHINGTON – General Motors Co. is investing another $5.7 million at its Ingersoll, ON, Canada, assembly plant to hike production of its hot-selling Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain cross/utility vehicles. Additional moves could be coming, says a top Chevrolet executive here, though GM still is trying to determine how much additional production of its Theta Epsilon-based CUVs it needs. In an internal bulletin sent to CAMI Automotive Inc. plant workers yesterday and obtained by Ward’s, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.